Enhanced Geopolitical RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anternia Live's Feed

2 posters

Go down

Anternia Live's Feed Empty Anternia Live's Feed

Post by themax Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:57 pm

themax
Admin

https://enhancedgeopolitical.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Anternia Live's Feed Empty [15/09/19] Introducing the V&K Talisman 6

Post by themax Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:25 pm

Anternia Live's Feed 1568582873-v-k

Vairen & Klaehr introduce the Talisman 6 hypercar

The CEO of the company, Williams Vairen said :
Williams Vairen wrote:"It's a great day for anternian car manufacturing, we expect enough sells to rentabilise thoses 6 years of research and we hope it will mark a new golden age in the car manufacture ."

His associate, Ernest Klaehr has commented this choice
Ernest Klaehr wrote:"of course it do cost a lot of money, but i am proud to see that after so many decades, both of our families managed to accomplish such a step by introducing to the world the fastest hypercar ever made, if the model works, we will probably come out with an upgraded variant . Venterelis highway Patrol has already announced it's will to buy 6 of thoses to fullfill it's speed needs . Or maybe just to show how rich they are "

Manufacturer : Vairen & Klaehr Automobile
Production : 2019-20XX
Assembly : Venterelis International Hypercar Manufacture

Motorisation : W16 "Cheetah" turbocharged
Max Speed : 430 km/h (electronically limited)
Top Speed Reached : 526,4 km/h

Anternia Live's Feed 1568582879-vairen-klaehr-talisman-6

Last edited by themax on Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:19 pm; edited 2 times in total

themax
Admin

Back to top Go down

Anternia Live's Feed Empty Re: Anternia Live's Feed

Post by SomeIndianGuy Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:22 am

Very nice

SomeIndianGuy

Back to top Go down

Anternia Live's Feed Empty [26/09/19] McManking

Post by themax Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:44 pm

The Solis Post
Live with Martin Kingslord
M.Kingslord is a famous Anternian celebrity , not known for what he does  but known for what he does that we dont know . M.Kingslord has announced he would end his mandate at the head of the Anternian Intelligence Network to join the Anternian Bureau of Counter Espionnage as the new director of the agency .
M.Kingslord, what do you think of your future role as the head of one of the most renowned agency of anternia ?

Well, for sure this is a great thing for me , that would be the perfect job for me and for the country as we all know that the former head of the ABCE was quite unfitted for his role, notably due to his healtj problems

How did your rivals saw that promotion ?

They probably dont enjoy that, but even tho i dont hold them in my heart, i know they are proud patriots and excellent workers that would fit very nicely on the head of many agencies of the Anternian Intelligence

What will be the new goal with you on the head of the agency ?

Preventing terrorism and foreign espionnage, this worked out pretty well until now, but with the rising funds of foreign agencies and the increase of global terrorism, we now have to consider that our relatively calm peace is threatened, my role will be to make sure this country stays like it was, peaceful, strong and unviolated

Are you stressed about your future job and your life ?

I am more stressed about the pressure Her Majesty put on me than about anything else, for sure i will not get stressed easily for anything else

*Laughs*

Well, interesting... so... do you have any further informations ?

I believe secret should be kept as it is... secret... that’s how i always did it, that’s how the ABCE always did, and that’s the way Anternian Intelligence will work for a long time to come . However, we will be quite transparent to our peoples and let them learn of what they should know , i will be carefull about everything not to fail at my duty

It’s good to see the youth getting at the head of the country , do you think the young age of Her Majesty explain your nomination

It’s obvious that Her Majesty is a smart and talented person, and she has until now chosen only competent personnal, so if she has chosen me, a 36 years old character , it’s probably because she thought i deserved it and that i would do my duty perfectly , which i intend to do

Thanks for coming here, i hope we will have another occasion to interview you .

As long as i dont come here, it’s a good news. That means everything goes well, thanks for interviewing me and have a nice afternoon . Thanks to the Solis Post for this interview and thanks to the Anternian peoples for listening .

themax
Admin

Back to top Go down

Anternia Live's Feed Empty Re: Anternia Live's Feed

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down